Drs. Bas Arends
- Developing Personal leadership with architects for world wide company in the semi conductor, high tech, industry, individually and in group. In the Netherlands and in USA.
- Developing leadership and high performing team for a management team in Finance. Using coaching skills and team assessment tools
- Training and coaching for High Potential program for University Medical Centre
- Developing strategy, leadership and team with founders, CEO, CFO, of an Investment company in Finance industry
- Talent development program for engineers in the Bio-tech industry
- Team coaching for several companies and for Erasmus University, MBA
Coaching several directors on topics: personal leadership, career development, personal effectiveness, work/life balance and stress management.
Leadership trainer, coach, teamcoach, consultant.
Motivation to lecture:
For the last eighteen years Bas has been focusing on helping leaders with their own development in the fields of Management Development, Personal Development, Team coaching and Organizational Development. He has has extensive experience in working with Dutch and international organizations in different industries, like banking, high tech industry and health care. Bas has a strong focus on facilitating people to improve their own leadership skills. Precisely because leaders and professionals need to learn how to manage themselves, their work, career and organization.
Specific way of teaching:
Bas works in an action-based way. He loves dynamics, quality, and humor, combined with common sense and insightfulness. Throughout the years, he has found that his way of working has been highly valued by participants and coachees. Feedback he has been given highlight the qualities of authenticity, trust, being able to get to the heart of issues, being practical, positive, results-driven, respectful, confrontational and clarifying.