- The Project leaders Dilemma
- Stakeholder Management
- Lead! Do not Manage!
- Creativity versus Structure
- The heartbeat of change
- You, and yourself
Systems & Software Academy
This one day training will help you to lead your technical project better in the future. Together we explore the drivers and detractors of your projects. Understanding those will be the foundation for your renewed effectiveness and efficiency.
Why would you need that? As a project manager you are constantly challenged: be faster, use less resources, be cheaper, be earlier on the market. This is typically something that makes your job feels rather exhausting and overwhelming. We will look into how you can get a new grip on your task and your team, whilst enjoying the ride on white waters rather than swallowing it!
This basically comes down to leading the pack rather than managing a project organization.
We have only one day together and will spend it wisely. Wilhelm Claussen will dive into the very essentials to enable you to take a step towards a higher level.
- If on-site training is not feasible, we will transition to a live, interactive online (virtual) or hybrid format. If this transition is necessary, we will contact you in advance for your approval.
- The training is also available for in-company sessions.
Read the interviews with Wilhelm Claussen:
- What makes a project leader?
- The changing environment of system integration
- How to cope with busy bosses, square techies with big ego's, system architects and lonesome inventors
You will have a fresh independent view to the projects you are running. Regardless with project management method you follow you will be able to check your applied project leadership essentials and identify possible improvements.
This course is for the project leaders, that have an established theoretical basis of project management as well as experience in managing technical complex projects (3-5 Years relevant experience). In addition, you are keen to excel to the next level.
Each Chapter will be introduced with a short Pitstop-Session on the underlying challenges before we start to work in case studies in small work groups covering different aspect of the subject. Because only by doing we learn to master! Each chapter is rounded up by a group discussion matching the exercise results to the participants experience. At the end of the day, we will do a transfer -exercise to link the save training environment to your real life encounters.
After successfully attending this course, you will receive a High Tech Institute training certificate.
* Prices are subject to change. Price correction will be applied at the end of the year.