The following skills are part of the program:
- Priority setting in a structured way;
- Making a realistic plan without getting rigid;
- Managing your e-mail in an efficient manner;
- Delegating work in such a way that people will appreciate working for you;
- Negociating about your planning to keep a balanced workload.
Designed for technology professionals
The training is designed for technology professionals working in the world of High Tech and Technology. It is highly practical and theoretically sound. Moreover, we will integrate your personal cases in our program, so you can apply what you have learned the next day.
Personal action plan
Part of this training is a personal implementation plan that helps you to apply your new knowledge and integrate all newly learned skills in your work. Therefore, the lecturer will contact you for a remote intake before the start of the course and will stay in touch for some personal guidance in-between the two course days.
Day 1: 09:00 - 17:00 (lunch included)
Day 2: 13:30 - 17:00 (no lunch)