Reserve a placeBook a placeTraining Improve the power of your speech

Soft skills - impr1-webgr

Course overview

Are you a senior technology professional and you are asking yourself: “Why do my messages not have the right impact? What is the way to achieve this? Why aren't my ideas coming across as I want them to?" Have you ever thought about what you could do to make you feel more comfortable and professional while giving a presentation?

As an expert, you know what to say. You may think that the content is the most important.

Actually, the way you present your message, your body language, determines 60% of the success and impact you will have on your public. The content is the remaining 40%. Do not underestimate how improving your body language can enhance your career and personal life.


€ 525,00 excl. VAT


1 day




How participants recommend this training to others:
(average score of last 3 editions)


Alejandra Nettel

Course Leader

Jaco Friedrich MSc


05-02-2020 | 09:00 - 17:00


In this one-day boot camp, senior presentation coach and trainer Alejandra Nettel will teach you to give a professional presentation, whilst being relaxed and yourself. Drawing on twenty-five years of experience and a sharp eye for what does and doesn't work, Ms. Nettel will give each trainee tailor-made advice as you are practicing.

vIntended for

This intensive course is designed for everyone who is selected to represent their company for a middle to a large audience at symposiums, conferences, fairs, to give a keynote presentation, lecture, to present a paper, or to present their company’s products and projects.


The number of participants is limited to make sure each person will receive full attention and enough opportunity for personal feedback and practice. 

In this intensive full-day course, you will learn:

  • The specifics of public speaking – presentations
  • Body language & your body language
  • Recognize your voice and how to get the most out of it
  • How to prepare content, PowerPoint, pitch

After this day you will be able to present your message in a much more effective, relaxed and professional way.


Action learning, lectures, exercises, discussions and role-play.


Participants will receive a High Tech Institute certificate for attending this training.

vPersonal action plan

The program provides a theoretically sound foundation, turning it into practical action, using specific, real-world situations. As a result, you can apply what you've learned the very next day. At the end of the course, you'll have a complete personal action plan to take forward.

vIndividual baseline

Prior to the start of the course, you will be asked to carry out a mini 360-degree survey, asking your colleagues feedback on your strong and weak points as a communicator.

You will be asked to fill out an intake form yourself. During the course, we will use this as the basis and starting point for your personal learning process.

Day 1  9:30 – 17:00 including lunch

Download as pdf

People who attend this training are also interested in:

Training Improve the power of your speech

This training is for everyone who would like to improve their presentation skills when presenting about in-depth topics.

Reserve a place on this training ReserveBook a place on this training BookPlease give me a call Call Me Back

Book a place