High Tech Institute B.V.
Fellenoord 220 – Unit 2.11
5611 ZC Eindhoven
responsible for the processing of personal data as declared in this privacy statement.
Identity – Privacy supervisor
High Tech Institute – Mrs. Linda van Hoeij
Fellenoord 220 – Unit 2.11
5611 ZC Eindhoven
Tel. +31 85 401 3600
Purpose and legal basis of processing personal data
If you fill in one of our online forms or send us an e-mail, you provide us some personal data. The personal data will be used for:
- Your participation in the course you have registered for (your name on the certificate, list of participants, invoice);
- us to be able to contact you regarding your question (in case you filled in our question form);
- us to be able to send you our newsletters (in case you have signed up for our monthly newsletter);
- direct marketing regarding (other) adjacent courses or events.
What kind of personal data do we store?
Personal data of companies (clients) and (potential) participants. We collect and process, among other things, the following personal data: your name, (email) address and other contact details, details regarding the meeting (eg training, theme day, exhibition) for which you have registered and any other information you provide us . Based on the interests you pass on to us, we create a profile in order to inform you effectively about our services.
If you do not provide your personal data:
- We cannot complete your registration for the course;
- We cannot contact you regarding questions we might have;
- We cannot inform you about potentially interesting courses.
Recipients of personal data
Your personal data might be forwarded to:
- Our course leader(s);
- DSPE (For ECP2-euspen certification);
- Our training suppliers;
- Techwatch B.V. (our sister company).
Recipients of personal data outside EU
We do not intend to forward your personal data to international organisations outside EU.
Period of storage
- Each year we search our database for persons that we have not been into contact with for 10 years with the purpose to remove all information from this persons. We will send an e-mail to these contacts to inform them about the total removal of their personal data from our database. Persons who still want to receive information from us will have to actively respond to this notification. One month after this mailing all contact persons who have not responded to this mailings will be removed from our database;
- after personal notification;
- after receiving a death certificate from a trusted party.
You have the right to:
- Inspect the personal data we have saved from you;
- Correct your personal data;
- Demand the deletion of your personal data;
- Withdraw the permission to store your personal data;
- File a complaint via our privacy supervisor.
We would like to draw your attention to the possibility to contact the national Authority Personal Data (AP). Therefore, have a look at this website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Special and / or sensitive personal data processing
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com, so we will delete your personal data.
High Tech Institute B.V. does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for persons. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example without an employee of High Tech Institute B.V.). High Tech Institute B.V. uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Exact Synergy for storage of personal data and training history;
- Exact Globe for financial administration and (companion software) Sumatra viewer;
- Microsoft Office software;
- Google Analytics.
Cookies (or similar techniques)
Please have a look at our Cookie Statement.
How we protect personal data
High Tech Institute B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org