During 8 morning sessions participants will be working on their design challenges. Participants will learn:
- The relevance of design culture the working environment, which links to quality and respect for craftsmanship.
- The impact of out of the box thinking and how to stimulate this
- To think in a mechatronic way with overview on all aspects of a design challenge
- To recognize relevant stakeholders in their working environment, to gain support for their solutions;
- The impact of high level design reviews
- The art of reviewing itself
- Elements of requirements management and the relevance of in details specification, before thinking about design solutions.