Online & blended
High Tech Institute is using different types of online and blended learning methods. Our aim is to create the best learning journey for each participant. To achieve this, we match the right e-learning platform with a mix of practice and theory for each training.
For online, our main principle is to match the quality of e-learning trainings and classroom courses.
Depending on the requirements and customer demands, we use platforms such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom. In some courses, we also use the learning management system (LMS) Canvas to provide participants with pre assignments, documents, exercises and quizzes. Many universities also use Canvas as a standard LMS.
The following online or blended courses are currently available at High Tech Institute*:
- Advanced thermal management of electronics > Starts 8 December 2020
- Effective communication for engineers > Starts 7 December 2020
- Electronics cooling thermal design > Starts 2 November 2020
- Machine learning security > Starts 7 December 2020
- Object-oriented analysis & design > Starts 15 March 2021
- Presentation & body language skills > Starts 21 September 2020
*If you are interested in a training that is not listed here, please contact us to inquire about the possibilities.