- Introduction and positioning of configuration management within a company;
- Configuration management process architecture and functional decomposition;
- Exercise workshop 1: organizational framework, the authorization function;
- Exercise workshop 2: information framework, the data model function;
- Exercise workshop 3: release and change framework, the valuation function;
- Review output workshop 1 to 3;
- Practical examples and evaluations of configuration management supporting ICT systems.
- Exercise workshop 4: report and interface framework, the communication function;
- Review output workshop 4;
- Per course participant: evaluation of the quality of the companies configuration management process;
- Practical examples and evaluations of configuration management improvement projects, including organizational change models;
- Future developments: configuration management, model based system engineering, AP233 standard and SysML structure diagram.