In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, High Tech Institute is implementing the following measures:
- High Tech Institute will act at all times in accordance with the latest guidelines imposed by RIVM and Dutch government. So please stay home if you or someone in your household have/has symptoms of a cold like nose cold, running nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or an increase from 38 degrees fever;
- Please note that our training location partners BCN, Academisch Genootschap and Holiday Inn Eindhoven are taking all kinds of precautions in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19;
- For some training sessions we now have fewer available places, due to the limited capacity of the classroom. Our apologies for the inconvenience;
- The positive effect of the situation is that for some courses, the development of an online variant is now in full swing. Please look at our portfolio for online courses.
- Face masks are provided for all participants and trainers. Disposable gloves are provided in trainings where items will be passed around.
Protocol & code of conduct
Our training location partners published their COVID-19 protocol online. Please read it carefully, before attending the first meeting:
Video of BCN, our training location partner, and their COVID-19 measures.
Video of IHG Hotels & Resorts, our training location partner, regarding the measures at Holiday Inn Eindhoven.
Also, read this newsitem with photos of trainings during the Netherlands’ 2nd corona wave.