10 October 2018
How to successfully perform in the Dutch high tech work culture
Jaco Friedrich will talk about the do’s and don’ts of working in Dutch High Tech Culture.
Dutch culture is different to any other, especially in the high tech sector. Your boss expects you to contradict him. You’ll often get instant critical feedback – and be expected to appreciate it…
This free knowledge workshop/lecture on the 13th of November is open to all who are working in Dutch High Tech, or are planning to do so. Hiring managers, R&D managers, Expats etc.
- Registration is required.
Program 13 November 2018:
- 17.45 – 18.00 Doors open;
- 18.00 – 19.30 Do’s and Don’ts of… – Jaco Friedrich;
- 19.30 – 20.00 Drinks & Snacks.
- Settels Savenije Group of Companies, TAQ Building Strijp-T Eindhoven, The Netherlands;
- Route to TAQ.
If you want to attend the full workshop, please have a look at the online course description.