The training focuses on three dimensions:
1. The product dimension
- Describing the relevant abstraction levels of information that specify the product and their dependencies;
- Identification and specification of the product’s architecture, systems, subsystems, disciplines, components and parts;
- Specification of the product architecture element requirements and design decisions, including their dependencies.
2. The process dimension
- With process steps, typical for each sector;
- Product development cycles (life cycle processes);
- Relationship between the process and the product dimension.
3. The people dimension
- Describing the skills and competencies of people directly or indirectly involved in the Requirements Engineering processes;
- The relationship between all three dimensions.
The 'Requirements engineering' training lays the foundation for consistent, transparent, traceable and verifiable requirements. A pre-requisite to develop large complex products in a multi-discipline environment. The examples and workshop parts will be tailored to fit the needs of the participants.