Day 1: Theory and application in your practice
Consultative Selling process (using the AIPA process)
- Attention - pitching;
- Inventory - creating a clear picture of the real problem;
- Presentation - showing the added value of your proposition (sell your solution);
- Agreements - making clear agreements what (not) to do.
Dealing with different types of client (“selling is people work”)
- How to make your business case;
- How to present your solution and convince your stakeholders;
- Turning resistance into purchase.
A senior (technical) manager will share his experience of selling (complex) technical solutions. We can ask personal questions and hear real stories that will help and inspire you to make the next step in your development.
Day 2: A full day intensive workshop with a professional actor in role as client
- A full morning working with a challenging case with an actor in role as client.
As a group, we will go use a practical case to go through all the stages of the AIPA selling process. You will be challenged to apply everything you learnt the previous day.
- One-on-one training with the actor in role as client re: personal learning points;
- Personal action plan to help you apply what you have learnt to your daily practice.
Day 1: 09:00 – 21:30 including lunch, dinner and guest speaker
Day 2: 09:00 – 17:00 including lunch