Day 1: Theory and application in your practice
Morning: Theory and application of the AIPA sales
- Attention - pitching;
- Inventory - creating a clear picture of the real problem;
- Presentation – showing the added value of your proposition (sell your solution);
- Agreements - making clear agreements what (not) to do;
- Dealing with different client types (selling is people work).
- How to make your business case;
- How to present your solution and convince your stakeholders;
- Turning resistance into purchase.
The SPIN sales method is built around four types of questions – these four categories give SPIN its name. SPIN stands for:
Day 2 : Full day intensive workshop with a professional actor in role as client
- A full morning working with a challenging case with an actor in role as client.
- As a group, we will go use a practical case to go through all the stages of the AIPA selling process. You will be challenged to apply everything you learnt the previous day.
- One-on-one training with the actor in role as client re: personal learning points;
- Personal action plan to help you apply what you have learnt to your daily practice.