- SysML approach and overview;
- Capturing functional requirements using use cases;
- Requirements modeling in SysML;
- System hierarchy and interconnection: Block diagrams.
- System hierarchy and interconnection: Internal Block diagrams;
- Structuring a SysML model (packaging);
- System behaviour analysis: Use Case analysis and Sequence diagrams.
- System functional behaviour: Activity diagrams;
- System state-based behaviour: State Machine diagrams.
- System design constraints: Parametric diagrams;
- Trade studies on non-functional constraints (performance, reliability etc.);
- Integrating SysML into a development environment.