28 April 2020
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, High Tech Institute is implementing the following measures:
- All classroom courses in April and May 2020 have been postponed until after the Summer holidays. Participants have been informed by e-mail and requested to inform us about moving their registrations towards a later session;
- Some classroom courses in June 2020 are still scheduled and we are making a secondary planning in case they need to be rescheduled too;
- Please note that for example course location providers BCN & Academisch Genootschap are also taking all kinds of precautions in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19;
- The positive effect of the situation is that for some courses, the development of an online variant is now in full swing.*
- High Tech Institute will act at all times in accordance with the latest guidelines imposed by RIVM and Dutch government.
*The first online module is already scheduled for this May: ‘Electronics cooling thermal design’.