In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19,
High Tech Institute is implementing this precautionary process:
At the moment we are busy with postponing all March, April and May courses. We will inform participants by e-mail and inform them as soon as new dates become available.
If you have travelled to a Medium or High risk area* in the past 14 days, on the day that you travel to the training we ask that you self-assess for any flu-like symptoms and if possible, take your own temperature.
- If you have no symptoms and your temperature is 37.9℃ and below, please proceed to the training as planned;
- Should you have any symptoms or your body temperature be 38℃ and above, we ask that you refrain from travelling to the training, inform us and contact a medical specialist;
- Persons that have been in close contact (within 2 meters) with someone who has symptoms of or is infected with COVID 19: access to our training courses is not allowed;
- If (foreign) governments define more stringent rules, these rules apply;
- If High Tech Institute's customers define more stringent rules, these rules apply. Group size of our trainings varies between 5 and 20 participants;
* High Tech Institite applies the risk levels and principles stated by RIVM.
Please note that for example course location providers BCN & Academisch Genootschap are also taking all kinds of precautions in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.