The program consists of six seminars with assignments and an ongoing personal transformation journey through the entire period.
Day 1 - morning: Theoretical scope on the context
- A complex world, disrupted by exponential technologies and societal exponentialities
- Agility and exponential organizations
Starting from the current project understanding, create an item-tree of all the issues that play, and order them in different levels of importance (teamwork).
Day 1 - afternoon: Insights in some tools
- Focus on the problem area (rather than on the solution), based on design thinking for wicked problems (Roger Martin) and systems thinking tools
Make an empathy map (in group), for a particular user group (relevant for your project). From the empathy map, enrich the item-tree.
Day 2 - morning: The potential of collective intelligence
- Lessons from artificial life for dealing with collective intelligence
- Values as a driver for wicked problem innovation
Connect the items of the item tree, creating feed-back loops and eventually a causal loop diagram.
Day 2 - afternoon: Organizing self-organization
- Living Labs, Transformational journeys, Studios, Learning communities
‘Frame’ the ‘problématique’ based on the causal loop diagram. Define at least two new/different viable scenarios for your project.
Day 3 - morning: Biomimicry based ideation: are we sustainable, circular and in tune with nature
- Biomimicry based design
- Biomimicry approach
Ideate your scenarios, based on the biomimicry principles. Adapt, if necessary, your scenarios.
Day 3 - afternoon: Business Model Innovation
- The business model canvas
- How to use it
Complete a Business Model Canvas for your scenarios.
Day 4: The leader as influencer of flexible & diverse teams and stakeholders
- Convincing stakeholders
- Transforming resistance into buy-inn
- Driving for solutions