To cover the biggest challenges in communication, the course is split into 2 modules. The full course (part I & II) covers the 7 challenges and gives you a sound skillset to deal with most of the challenges you encounter in communication.
Part I (challenges 1 - 4)
The focus of the first module is: Becoming effective in influencing others and achieving results, in one-on-ones and in group meetings. Challenges 1 - 4 are covered in this part:
1. Bringing your message across crystal clear, in such a way that others appreciate it getting it from you;
2. Convincing others and dealing with resistance;
3. Increasing your influence by creating a supportive network of relevant stakeholders;
4. Understanding the (psycho) logic of others behaviour;
5. Delegating work effectively in such a way that people like to work for you;
6. Coaching others and helping them to improve in their job;
7. Increasing your influence without power.
Part II (challenges 5 - 7)
The focus of the second module is: Managing others, by delegating and coaching effectively and showing technical leadership. Challenges 5 - 7 are covered in this part.
Personal action plan
Part of the training plan is a personal action plan that helps you to apply what you have learnt.
Feedback from colleagues
Prior to the training you will carry out a mini 360 degrees enquiry asking colleagues what it is they perceive as your strong and weak points in your communication skills. In the training, we use this enquiry as a basis from which to start learning.