To cover the biggest challenges in communication, the course is split into 2 modules. The full course (part I & II) covers the 7 challenges and gives you a sound skillset to deal with most of the challenges you encounter in communication.
The focus of the first module is: Becoming effective in influencing others and achieving results, in one-on-ones and in group meetings. Challenges 1 - 4 are covered in this part:
- Bringing your message across crystal clear, in such a way that others appreciate it getting it from you;
- Convincing others and dealing with resistance;
- Increasing your influence by creating a supportive network of relevant stakeholders;
- Understanding the (psycho) logic of others behaviour;
- Delegating work effectively in such a way that people like to work for you;
- Coaching others and helping them to improve in their job;
- Increasing your influence without power.
The focus of the second module is: Managing others, by delegating and coaching effectively and showing technical leadership. Challenges 5 - 7 are covered in this part.
Designed for technology professionals
This training package is designed for technology professionals working in the environment of complex system development. It is highly practical and theoretically sound. Because we work with your personal cases you can apply what you have learned the next day.
Personal action plan
Part of the training plan is a personal action plan that helps you to apply what you have learnt.
Feedback from colleagues
Prior to the training you will carry out a mini 360 degrees enquiry asking colleagues what it is they perceive as your strong and weak points in your communication skills. In the training, we use this enquiry as a basis from which to start learning.
Day 1 9:00 - 21:00 including lunch and dinner
Day 2 9:00 - 17:00 including lunch
Day 3 9:00 - 17:00 including lunch