With the following items we characterize the way of working during the SYSAM. If you have any further questions, please attend one of our regular webinars, or contact us for more details.
- Super practical and evidence-based: The System Architecting Masters program focuses on practical, no nonsense, system architecting and the essential leadership skills that are vital to execute this role in technical development environments. All concepts are proven in the real world. SYSAM offers a deeply immersive, rigorous experience in which you will be supported and challenged to apply all insights and tools directly in your own project. Making it super practical and creating immediate value.
- Your project is the practical carrier: As a participant, you bring your own current, strategic and relevant project. Understand the business case and receive coaching and feedback from seasoned system architects and peers. As a result, the training is effective from the start, which means that your investment will be repaid in the first year and in the years following, you’ll be earning a return on your investment.
- Selected group of participants: Take part in a group of 12 hand-selected tech professionals that value collaboration, diverse perspectives, and the exchange of knowledge to craft effective solutions and approaches.
- Personal intake: It starts with a personal intake with one of the trainers and your manager. Together we look into your personal learning goals and check if SYSAM will fit your needs and those of your organization.
- 3 modules of 4 days: Experience an immersive classroom program of 3 modules of 4 days each (including evening sessions and overnight stay). Each day you will learn new insights and skills. The total number of study hours is 185 hrs. But don’t forget: it is part of your daily work.
- Intervisions: After each module you will join with 2 other participants. Together you visit each other’s business, support each other in applying the teachings and challenge one another to get the most out of the program.
- Your trainers as coach: Between two modules there will be a personal coaching session supporting you to apply what you’ve learned in your project and in your organization.
- Personal learning environment: In your learning journey, you will be guided by a Learning Management System that will provide you with all the necessary material at the right moment, all in one place.
- End presentation: The final presentation will prove the value you added to your project and will give an overview of your learning results.