Day 1 (9:00 – 21:00 including lunch and dinner)
- The key traits of the technical leader's role;
- Knowing your stakeholders (“step into the shoes of …”);
- Communication essentials.
Day 2 (9:00 – 17:00 including lunch)
- Effective meetings with multiple stakeholders;
- Transform resistance into buy-in.
Day 3 (9:00 – 21:00 including lunch and dinner)
Day 4 (9:00 – 17:00 including lunch)
- Influencing without authority;
- Personal action plan.
Action learning, lectures, exercises, discussions, role-plays.
The program provides a theoretically sound foundation, then turns it into practical action using participants' specific, real-world situations. As a result, you can apply what you've learned the very next day. At the end of the course, you'll have a complete personal action plan to take forward.
Before the course begins, you'll carry out a mini 360-degree survey, asking your colleagues what they feel are your strong and weak points as a communicator. During the course, we'll use this feedback as the personal basis from which you'll start learning.
Participants will receive a High Tech Institute course certificate for attending this training.