euspen certified precision engineering course program (ECP2) has been developed to meet the demands in the market for continuous professional development and training of post academic engineers working within the fields of precision engineering and nanotechnology.
euspen has committed to assure that the level and content of short courses approved for inclusion of their ECP2 program meets the demand of multidisciplinary system thinking.
You can read more about the certification process and achievement levels on the ECP2 website.
Several trainings in our portofolio are certified by euspen. Please have a look at the list below.
- System architect(ing)
- Design principles for precision engineering
- Mechatronics system design – part 1 & part 2
- Motion control tuning
- Advanced feedforward and learning control
- Advanced mechatronic system design
- Basics & design principles for ultra-clean vacuum
- Design for manufacturing
- Experimental techniques in mechatronics
- Machine vision for mechatronic systems
- Passive damping for high tech systems
- Actuation and power electronics
- Advanced motion control
- Applied optics
- Dynamics and modelling
- Electronics for non-electronics – basics digital
- Electronics for non-electronics – basics analog
- Metrology and calibration of mechatronic systems
- Modern optics for optical designers – part 1 & part 2
- Thermal effects in mechatronic systems
Also read the articles: “With precision training to specialist level: bronze certificate for Frank de Groot of Tegema” and “Opto mechatronics in Eindhoven is top notch” which will provide you with more background info.